– Keep well, live to the fullest, don’t take a moment for granted.
– It’s always the right time to say a kind word to a stranger, or give encouragement to a friend, kindness can make all the difference in the world. And kindness is free, but it’s priceless.
– Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple.
– It doesn’t really matter what religion anybody believes. If their life is working (and there are many different approaches to life that are working very well) then why not let them believe whatever they want to believe?
– Stressed? Stop and think, what is the opposite of what I am thinking.
– Everything we run away from has power over us; everything we go through, we conquer.
– Life is too short. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can’t change.
– Your mind multiplies whatever you feed it with. When you feed it with resentment and anger it returns grief and distress, when you feed it with letting go an acceptance it returns joy and love.
– The way you feel is your point of attraction, and so, the Law of Attraction is most understood when you see yourself as a magnet getting more and more of the way you feel.
– Adore simple things, simple ideas, simple designs…create them in an environment that is happy. Rediscover what you have…re-create it, move it to new spot, a new room a new vignette…remix it again. If you so dare…add a dash of paint, or a layer of funk in some way…layer, layer, layer.
– If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it.
– Keep your inner kid happy, always embrace color and fun!