- Pull sweet, seedless, grapes, off stem.
– Clean, rise and dry grapes.
– Fill plastic freezer bag with a single layer of grapes on a flat surface in freezer.
– After 2 hours, pour a serving of frozen grapes and enjoy!
– Refreshing, low calorie, easy and quick!
”Keep well, live to the fullest and don’t take a moment for granted.”
My father at 93 sets a great example, “I love you Dad.”
I often crave an easy to prepare, healthy salad with lots of dark green veggies. My salads are full of nutritious, delicious treasures. I search in my refrigerator for crunchy-diced cucumber, fresh tender spinach, broccoli flowers, sweet baby carrots and slices of lean grilled chicken on a bed of crisp arugula. I love to drizzle and toss my salad with a balsamic ginger vinaigrette and sprinkle with low salt cashews.
Dark green vegetables contain beta-carotene. They provide minerals that maintain healthy levels for blood pressure and blood sugar. Dark green vegetables can also lower the risk of breast, lung and skin cancers. They also have powerful antioxidants that can play a role in blocking early stages of cancer.
Tempting treats and easy recipes that are fun and healthy: http://pinterest.com/pamelaprentice/pam-prentice-2020-food-favorites/