I say to myself…
- Push yourself to be true…always…everyday…with every decision you make.
- It is ok the be intimidated. Keep going, take risks…and continue to explore, the world…your backyard…yourself.
- Know you will evolve…in so many ways, embrace all of them.
- Embrace change…for it’s a coming…like it or not…in all sorts of ways.
- Share…as much of yourself as you can.
- Say no…when you need to.
- Don’t make decisions based on flattery.
- LOVE…and know that it too will come in many forms.
- BREATHE…sometimes you just have to take a moment and breathe.
- Know that “failures” are little steps toward your real goals.
- Find a friend that will be there for YOU.
- Give yourself credit. Be proud.
- Try to relax even if everyone is often looking at everything you do.
- Take pleasure in the little things.
- “Firsts” are very special in every way…and they only happen once. Be open to them.
- Listen, practice listening.
- Be thoughtful to anyone you meet, no matter what they do or who you think they are.
- Be gracious, smile.
- Everyday…eat well, move your body as much as possible, do something with your brain.
- Know that things don’t always “come to you” just because you want them or are ready for them.
- Be humble.
- Find ways to inspire others and it will come full circle.
- You will be ok, keep working at what you want.
- Make life leaps…they can be scary…but they can be really, really fun and fulfilling too!
- Keep your mind open to other people’s ideas. Ask advice.
- Be willing to look inside and figure who you are and who you want to keep growing into.
Great wisdom, a video on dwarfism and the life of a little person: