Roasted Vegetables Recipe
Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Potatoes, Tomatoes, Beets
1 1/2 lbs quarter or thinly sliced raw veggies
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/2-3/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
– Preheat oven to 400°F.
– Clean and cut off the ends of the veggies. Cut each in half, quarter or slices.
– Mix veggies in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper and fresh rosemary.
– Transfer raw veggies to a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp outside and tender inside.
– Shake the pan from time to time to brown the veggies evenly.
– Sprinkle with more sea salt and serve hot and crispy.