Baby Bok Choy is a rich source of vitamins A, C and K. It also provides amounts of calcium, magnesium and potassium, it is very low in calories. Bok choy, should have bright green leaves that show no signs of yellow or wilting. It has a mild flavor with crisp white ribs and leaves. I crave it’s crunch and prepare it often steamed or raw. It adds a big punch to any salad.
- Sculpture, Paintings and Chocolate Oh My!
- The Sonoma Coast, so much to see, so much to do!
- Thank You to an Awesome Volunteer at BAADS.org
- My Bliss, The Native Garden Tour
- Beautiful Big Sur California
- Eating Smart with Small Meals
- Hiking at Villa Montalvo
- Adorable Rabbits
- Celebrate Traditions
- An Evening Watching the Bay Bridge Light Show in San Francisco
Browse popular tagsAntiques BAADS Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors Beach Brussels Sprouts California California Surfing Diet Flowers Garden Gardens Healthy Hiking Hummingbirds Lacey Bryant Mountains Nature Northern California Ocean Relax Sailing San Francisco San Francisco Bay San Francisco Sailing Santa Cruz Science Succulents Sunsets Surfing Youth Science Institute